- e-mail, text and other electronic messages;
- mobile and desktop applications downloaded from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- Interactions with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
Amendments to the Policy will be posted on the Website, and will be effective when posted. Continued use of the Website following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute a user’s acceptance thereof.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing; Disclosure
Shine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site, and as such, the Company only has access to collect information that users voluntarily provide to the Company via email or other direct contact from users. Shine will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Shine collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which a user may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”) and records and copies of your correspondence if the user contact the Company;
- that is about a user but individually does not identify the user, such as non-personal demographic information;
- provided by filling in forms on the Website, includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- responses to surveys provided by a user for research purposes;
- details of transactions a user carries out through the Website and of the fulfillment of an order, e.g. a user may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website;
- about a user’s internet connection, the equipment used to access the Website and usage details; and/or
- search queries on the Website.
Shine collects this information (a) directly from a user when the user provides it to the Company, and (b) automatically as a user navigates through the Website. A user also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at the risk of the user. The Company cannot mandate, control, or compel the actions of other users of the Website with whom a user may choose to share his/her User Contributions. Accordingly, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that User Contributions will not be viewed or misused by unauthorized persons.
Shine will use information to respond to a user, regarding the reason for the user’s contact. The Company will not share user’s information with any third party outside of Shine, other than as necessary to fulfill a user’s request, e.g. to ship an order.
The Company may disclose aggregated information about users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. The Company may disclose personal information collected and/or provided by users as follows:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties used to support Shine’s business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Shine discloses it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Shine’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Shine about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when the user provides the information; and/or
- With the consent of the user.
Unless requested by a user, Shine reserves the right and ability to contact a user via email in the future to inform him or her about specials, new products or services, or changes to this Policy.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and/or other tracking technologies. As a user navigates through and interact with the Website, the Company may automatically collect certain information about equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: (i) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include browser cookies, Flash cookies, or the like.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 years old may provide any personal information to or on the Website. Shine does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years old. If a user is under 13, he/she shall not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about the user to the Company, including his/her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name. If the Company learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years older without verification of parental consent, Shine will delete that information. If you believe Shine might have any information from or about a child under 13 years old, please contact Shine at email@example.com.
The Website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The Company will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of users’ personal information.
Other Websites; Links
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Choice; Opt Out
You may opt-out of receiving communications from our partners, and from us, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask the Company for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
Shine Cosmetics, Inc.
Re: California Privacy Rights Notice
62 N. Grant Ave, Suite 200
American Fork, UT 84003
**Please allow 30 days for a response**